Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Busy and Tiring Weekend!

Wow. Has it really been three days? Where do I begin? Ah, yes, Friday. Let's start with a fun Cryptozoology class, with many of my friends. Fast-forward an hour or so, and, Welcome to Country Day School, where we learned about South Africa, ate native foods, and played a game of Jeopardy. After, a group of us went to Barnes n' Noble, where I purchased the most recent book from one of my favorite kids series (Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III), as well as a Sonic Screwdriver, from the BBC series "Doctor Who", which I am enjoying having, thank you very much.
Saturday, wake up late, and go to a Cherry Blossom Park, wander, run, enjoy.
Sunday, do yard work, realize we have a cherry tree in our front yard, look at a Doe that suddenly appears in our backyard, and pre-plan a garden. During the evening, ride bikes down in a park, and come home covered in hives (which I still haven't figured the origin of). All in all, a pretty good weekend.


Cheers!
Thomas

"The only thing in the way of my learning is my education" - Falsely Attributed to Albert Einstein, But Good Nonetheless   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment