Monday, April 15, 2013

Shakespeare,Wonka, and Writing: Oh My!

After a tiring dance there is only one thing to do the day after: Drive Upstate with some other Homeschooling friends to watch two of your friends perform in a reciting of Shakespearean Monologues. (Which, by the way was fantastically done and very fun!) Then fast-forward to today's afternoon. a few minutes watching people practice a production of Wonka, (Gene Wilder version, sorry Depp fans), where I'm a stage hand.  And end now, where I've recently finished a session of a Writers Workshop, where I read a piece of writing I've been working on for over a year. Yeesh, what an exciting time!



Cheers!
Thomas

"The only thing in the way of my learning is my education" - Falsely Attributed to Albert Einstein, But Good Nonetheless   

No comments:

Post a Comment